Pumpkin PieCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 batch of Spelt Pie Crust
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. ground Ginger
1/4 tsp. ground Cloves
Dash of Nutmeg
3 large Eggs
1 15oz. can of Pumpkin
1/2-3/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
1 1/2 cups Goat Milk
- Prepare and roll out the Spelt Pie Crust in one 8×8 pie plate. Set aside but do not bake.
- Mix the spices and Salt in a small bowl.
- Beat Eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in the Pumpkin, Maple Syrup, and spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in the Goat Milk.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours or in the refrigerator or freezer until chilled to your preference.
- Top with homemade whipped cream and enjoy!