This is the easiest and cutest cheese ball you’ll ever make!
“Pumpkin” Cheese BallCourse: Appetizers, Healthy Feasts, Snacks, Snacks & DrinksCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
1 log of soft Goat Cheese
1 cup crushed sweet potato chips
1 cinnamon stick
your favorite crackers
- Roll the goat cheese into a ball with your hands.
- Then roll the ball in the crushed sweet potato chips.
- Put the cinnamon stick in the top of your cheese ball “pumpkin”.
- Keep the cheese ball “pumpkin” refrigerated until you are ready to serve. Add your favorite crackers and enjoy!
- This can be made with any soft cheese. You can also add shredded hard cheese, nuts, herbs, dried fruit, etc. to the ball before rolling. Get creative…add your favorites!
- Use packaged sweet potato chips to save time or make your own to keep it really healthy! To make your own, just thinly slice a sweet potato and bake at 275 degrees until they dry out and get crunchy. Pulse in a food processor to crumble them or just break them up with your fist on a cutting board.