Spelt Pie CrustCourse: DessertCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
2 cups Spelt flour (or gluten-free flour mix)
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup Light Olive oil
1/4 tsp. salt
- Mix flour and salt in a medium bowl using a fork.
- Add oil and water and mix until thoroughly combined
- Roll the dough into two equal size balls and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Roll out one ball of dough between two sheets of wax or parchment paper. Save the other ball for the top crust.
- Place crust in an 8×8 pie plate and flute the edges.
- Use in place of any other pie crust recipe or commercial pie crust.