Flourless Goat Cheese QuicheCourse: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, SnacksCuisine: French, AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 cup plain Goat Yogurt
1/2 – 1 cup water (optional)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/2 onion, diced and sautéed
1/2 log of soft Goat Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8×8 pie plate.
- Spread onions and cheese on bottom of pan.
- Mix together eggs, yogurt, water (if desired), and salt & pepper with an electric mixer.
- Pour into pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted in quiche comes out clean.
- Serve with muffins for breakfast, baked potatoes and salad for lunch or dinner, or enjoy all by itself as a delicious snack!
- Using water will make the quiche take longer to cook and will change the consistency a little, but either way works fine.