This is just like the Carob Fudge recipe except that it has the added yum of Roasted Sunflower Seeds! The seeds add a delicious salty/crunchy element to the fudge. Don’t be surprised by how fast it disappears!
Carob & Sunflower Seed BarkCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup Carob powder
10 Tbsp. grass-fed Butter, softened
1-4 Tbsp. Maple Syrup or Raw Honey
1/4 – 1/2 cup Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl stirring with a fork to break up clumps of carob.
- Keep stirring until thoroughly mixed and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Next, spread the mixture into a shallow baking pan and sprinkle with Sunflower Seeds. Refrigerate. Once the carob bark is thoroughly chilled and hardened, cut into squares.
- The Carob Bark will keep for a few weeks refrigerated and probably a month in the freezer, but you will eat it all before that!
- You could leave out the Maple Syrup/Honey to make this recipe Paleo or Keto-friendly! It is still very delicious even without any sweetener.