Roasted Sunflower SeedsCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 cups raw, hulled Sunflower Seeds
2 Tbsp. grass-fed Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the Sunflower seeds out on a small oven-safe pan.
- Put the butter on top of the seeds.
- Bake the seeds for 5 minutes. When the butter has melted, stir the seeds and return to the oven. Bake for another 5-15 minutes, stirring occasionally so that they roast evenly. How long you bake them is really up to you and how crunchy and roasted you prefer them.
- Remove the seeds from the oven and sprinkle with Sea Salt to taste.