Turmeric QuinoaCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
4-4 1/2 cups cooked Quinoa
1-1/2 cups chopped frozen Kale
1-2 Tbsp. Turmeric powder
1- 1/2 Tbsp. ground Ginger
Salt to taste
1/2 – 1 tsp. Black Pepper
2 – 5 Tbsp. grass-fed Butter
- In a large frying pan, melt a Tbsp. of Butter.
- Crack the Eggs into a small bowl, beat with a fork, and season with Salt and Black Pepper.
- When the frying pan is hot, scramble the Eggs.
- Add the cooked Quinoa to the scrambled Eggs and stir together. Add the Kale and stir into the Quinoa.
- Add the Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper, Salt, and the remaining Butter. Stir until the Quinoa is yellow and no clumps of spices are visible.
- Cook on low or medium heat on the stovetop for 10-30 minutes. You can cook it just long enough to heat the Quinoa and Kale or you can cook it longer so that it becomes slightly crispy, it’s really up to you and your preferences!
- You can also use other vegetables in place of, or in addition to the Kale. Broccoli, chopped Celery, and chopped Carrots are all delicious!